The friendship started at res, I was a house committee member and she was one of the first years. She came to register three days after the actual registration day. One of my team mates was nervous about her and said “Guys I think this girl is going to give me problems” I told her to pass her on to me. I was not going to take any diva tendencies from a little girl. I met her, I found out that she was studying PR just like me. She didn’t give me any problems although she and her group of friends felt that I was picking on them. A few months down the line I would have her in my room and sometimes I would pop in her room. The following year she was all I had at res. We became close, she ended up being my little friend. She turned 21 this weekend, and we decided to just go out. It wasn't a party or anything we just decided to go out. I wasnt feeling well but I couldn't miss going out with her on her Birthday weekend. See pics below.
| The night started at Liquid Chef in Rosebank |
| We bumped into the lovely Moshe |
| Niki and I love Caramel Vodka, it would be wrong of us not to have one on her Birthday. |
| We really like acting silly, like I act her age sometimes. |
| We then move to HUSH |
| I bumped into my Veve, love this girl. |
![]() |
| We went for some Cocktail Jars at Topi Gigio in Greenside on the actual birthday. |
![]() |
| The boys joined us and fun was had. |





Number, both of you looked great, looks like you had a fun time, when you said "niks finally turns 21" tot it was u, now I'm wondering how old you are mhhhhhh
ReplyDelete