Saturday, 11 August 2012

Big and strong

HEY THERE!!!!!!!!

So I got a Job, I told you guys when I was unemployed so now you have a right to know that I am employed. I won't get into the gory details about it, but I am HAPPY. I obviously have long term goals that scare the living day lights out of me but I am aiming for the moon here so I at least land on the stars IF I don't make it. This job right here is totally prepping me for what I want. Its a chapter in my life that I'm grateful for.

Its quite evident that 2012 hasn't been a great year for me, infact its been the worst year ever. A lot has happened. You know when you're just forced to be strong and you're forced to chin up? Ja, that kind of hectic. This was my first time having had to go through so much stuff alone. Usually there's been people who made the burden lighter but not this time around was forced to carry the load, one man. Life is sweeter and brighter now. I still get terribly home sick, still wish my Dad was alive, sometimes miss my ex, wish I was more closer to my siblings, still mumble and get upset when I have to wait for a taxi for too long, still have bad days, sometimes miss people I used to call friends and still feel like some people have it easy, while I have to go through the extra mile to get simple stuff and still have habits I want to break, but you know what I don't do anymore? I don't cry myself to sleep every week ANYMORE. It's either I have gotten stronger or I have grown tremendously, or maybe it could be a combination of the former and the latter. I'm not complaining though because I see progress.

Just giving you guys heads up that I'm still alive and kicking

 Note to my close friends: I'm not saying you were not there for me. Hahahaha, but you know it was emotional stuff that I had to fix, thanks for being a bbm, whatsapp, call away to those who have been there.

SIDE NOTE: I saw a tweet from the Eric Cartmen account ( That silly character from South Park) well its a parody account because we all know that a cartoon can't really tweet. I laughed so much at this, also felt like he was side eye-ing me while he was tweeting this.

RT @ltsCartman: Unless life hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna fucking suck.

Excuse the french*

Sim

xoxoxo


1 comment: