Oh my word!!! I'm at a stage in my life where, I'm scared about something that is not really an issue to other people but is freaking ME out. It's my birthday next week Saturday. I couldn't be bothered about the happenings of that day to be quite honest.
The big issue here, is that I am scared of ending up alone in a big house with 4 cats after work, one day. It looks like I'm heading towards that direction though. I mean how else can I describe it? I am so comfortable. I believe the person I fall in love with has to be someone my soul clicks with. I don't want to have to teach them how to be around me. I also don't want to learn how to be when I'm around them. (Maybe that's why I'm single? I'm not compromising?) I just want that easy love, there I said it, by saying easy love I'm not saying we must have a smooth relationship without fights. I just want to be me, and him to be himself. Another thing I'm not up for is having date nights. I'm not cut out for that crap hey. I tried warming up to the idea but hell!! I imagine going to different dates every week and for me that seems like a lot of work. Another thing is that I love my Job, so it is easy for me to go home after work and continue with my work there. So, if I am not doing these things (pretend, I'm someone I'm not and go on dates= relationship hunting, leave work at work) how on earth am I going to find a man? So I play around with ideas of how I should just lower my standards about relationships and go with flow but the stubborn- Simnikiwe refuses, I've tried killing her but she always pops up. she doesn't want to compromise at all. So I gave up. Like I said I am not going to stoop low or become something I am not. Can you now see how I'm going to end up single with 4 cats?
Soul mate if you're out there, make both our hearts happy and come home. Lets avoid the unnecessary detours. Yes? No?

I am in that boat with you, after so many failed and disappointing r/ships I don't trust myself enough to choose a life partner for myself so I don't know how I am ever going to find a mate, I cry sometimes about this I am so bad at picking them, I want to be a mommy one day I want to be someone's wife but the way things have been and my luck with men I don't think this will happen :-(
ReplyDeleteOh my word hun,its scary. Ive realised that I need to live and let live. whats meant to be. lets just live for now. You will invite me to your wedding one day.
ReplyDelete