Oh my word!! I am not even going to justify my absence. Is
it too late to say HAPPY 2013? Hahaha. Three months into the year? Oh well.
I am outing myself. I feel like there should have been a
how-to-be-an-adult manual. I have been having a lot of: “I can’t do this growing
up thing.” I am forced to be one (adult), so why fight it?
I used to be such a bubbly person, fun to be with,
independent at a young age and I used to love adventure. Somehow I have become
such a bitter lady, it’s shocking. Heartache and responsibility contributed. I
have never liked acting like a victim, so I brushed some feelings away. Only to
find out I sometimes blow off steam on the wrong people, pushing people that
love me away because of trust issues. Making them pay for what other people did
to me. The optimistic Sims became a cynic without realising. It was only when I
was wallowing deep in it that I realised that it wasn’t me, also realising that
I chose to hold onto pain instead of joy. I let so much darkness put out my
light. There was also fighting responsibility because things didn’t work out
the way I wanted them to, one of them was stressing about a job and where my
next rent and grocery money would come from. (I have never had to stress about
something like that ever) I am happy to say that, that’s no longer a problem
now. I just hated being thrown in the deep end by life.
Well, now that I know I am the problem. I shall work on
bettering myself. I don’t know if it makes sense but I want to be my old self
again, especially now that I know what to avoid or let me say I want my soul to
be what it truly is because with these scars I can never be my old self. Fortunately the bitterness hasn’t reached the
core of me.
If you have been a victim of a bitter Sim, I apologise.
I am still young and I have a lot of things to go through, I
pray that they make me a better person and not a bitter one.
xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment