This is a blog about lemons and lemonade (READ: my life) the jabs that life throws at me and the beauty that it shows me. I will be sharing my ups, downs and interest.
Monday, 2 January 2017
GROWN UP
It is the second day of 2017. I am “home”, I decided not to spend New Year’s in EL again, I think it is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
I am reflecting on 2016 and I am HAPPY with the growth that came with it, bought my first car and got promoted at work. I am also relieved that 2016 came to an end, I got admitted into hospital for the first time, little did I know that I would be admitted twice for different reasons.
Had a “fight’ with one of the most important people in my life, towards the end of 2016 we made up, and I ended up not taking to another person I regard as important in my life. Both experiences took a toll on my emotions but I had to teach myself to be a grown up. I am still learning because I haven’t made up with the other person.
In 2017, I want to let go and live in the moment, I want to fall in love, I want to make time for the things and people I love, I want to do more and speak less about it, I want to invest in myself, I want my body to be in the best shape and I want to spend more time with GOD.
I am currently loving the feeling of contentment; I feel like a GROWN UP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment