I am one person who has letting go issues, like for me when I want to let go of someone I dont understand when the person runs after me. I ask myself why can't this person read between the lines but when it's me I drag the letting go process. I actually force someone into staying. Such selfishness. I know.
I am trying so hard to be one of those people who just say; " ok you don't want me in your life, Im out then." a friend of mine, is one of those people, she just blocks the pain and I have never seen her feeling sorry for herself, she just moves on. You know how people say, if you don't deal with stuff it will catch up with you later on? This statement is not really true. My friend is just fine, I have known her for years now. Lord knows I want that part of her personality. Am I asking for too much? I mean it hurts chasing people to stay in my life, why won't I learn that, that chapter of my life is done?
This year all I want to learn is to let people go, because I am also stopping them from moving on. I don't want this staying in bed for a week business because I am mourning someone leaving me. I hope in 12 months time, I will be a completely different person in the letting go department.
I will learn.
Like I said, this blog is about my Lemons and Lemonade.
xxx
Hahahahah!
ReplyDeleteI giggled in my corner office while reading this :P
Eish its true i am that type too, i am actually going through the process of letting someone go as I sit here typing this, its been over a month already, guy has made it clear that he doesnt want to be in my life, but me I am willing to even negotiate with him just so he can stay.
ReplyDeleteI, too really do hope to be like your friend Sim, to be a hard nutt to crack.